We conduct Co-Generation Audit and Feasibility Study for our clients using Steam as well as Electricity for their operations. The main objective of Co generation Audit & feasibility study is to work out benefits of overall Energy Savings in steam and electricity.
Operations in Industrial facilities may generate waste heat from industrial process/equipments such as steam boilers, thermic fluid units,furnaces etc .The main objective of feasibility study is to work out practical solution for utilizing waste heat for energy savings.
These are being conducted by a team of highly qualified professionals working as per the industrial standards. Our professionals are well versed with the latest technology and sophisticated instruments for efficient audit and study.
- Detailed Energy Audits
- Walkthrough Energy Audits/Preliminary Energy Audits
- Electrical Energy Audit
- Thermal Energy Audit
- Steam Power Co-Generation Audit/Waste Heat Recovery
- Energy Audit For Commercial Building
- Training For Energy Conservation
- Boiler Fuel Conversion
- Implementation Assistance for Energy Saving projects
- Energy Efficiency for New Plants (Planning/Design stage)