Thermal Energy Audit is conducted to determine Efficiencies of Generation, Distribution & Utilization of thermal energy in an Industrial facility.
The salient features are as below:
- Study of Steam Boilers/ Thermic Fluid Units/ Thermopack /Furnaces-Fuel Fired/Hot air generators etc
- Flue gas analysis, Efficiency Improvements, Waste Heat Recovery, Rationalization of Steam pressures/ temperatures.
- Steam Distribution system analysis and improvement Including Steam Traps, Condensate recovery, thermal insulation etc.)
- Boiler Conversion from Fossil Fuels to Renewable fuel or Alternative fuel
- Detailed Energy Audits
- Walkthrough Energy Audits/Preliminary Energy Audits
- Electrical Energy Audit
- Thermal Energy Audit
- Steam Power Co-Generation Audit/Waste Heat Recovery
- Energy Audit For Commercial Building
- Training For Energy Conservation
- Boiler Fuel Conversion
- Implementation Assistance for Energy Saving projects
- Energy Efficiency for New Plants (Planning/Design stage)